Pages


Tuesday 12 October 2010

Letter to Song Owner

(THIS IS A COPY OF THE LETTER I WILL BE SENDING)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you today, to ask your permission to develop a music video using a song from the artist; Story of The Year. The reason that I would like to develop a music video using one of their songs, is because I am currently studying A-level Media and my coursework assignment is to develop a music video to a song of our choice. I am currently a student at Coopers Company and Coborn School in England.
I believe that the song I'm Alive is fantastic and would be a perfect choice for my coursework. I will re-create the music video using my own music concepts to match the original narrative.
Thank you for taking time to read my letter.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Luke Darling  

No comments:

Post a Comment